Friday, December 14, 2012

The Floorer....the floorer

Well today the new bed room floor is going in and tomorrow the furniture should arrive then...I can begin the task of getting all that, admittedly wonderful, but never-the-less very much in the way stuff out of the game room.

Giggers has been chomping at the bit to take on a few enemies new and old.

D'Erlelf has given his division marching orders.

Yet I cannot even reach the battlefield! Hurrumpf.

In the meantime the Orcs in the Webbe Advent calendar is in full swing. And therein, with humble apologies to Joseph Conrad, Francis Ford Coppola, and John Milius, you may read this tale of Giglamps mission to the Darkest Konga...with scenario featuring a Hare Cavalry raid on a Halfling Slaver enclave.

The gaming downtime has also been spent working on a few...unorthodox  titles for Two Hour Wargames 3 for 2 range of scenarios for Chain Reaction Final Version and Swordplay Final Version.  

Simply cannot wait to get my room back : )

Thanks for checking in on me!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel...it took a LONG time to move me, my hundred weight of figures, 3000 books and the rest down to Girvan eight years ago!

    The OITW is going well and its my turn soon for Craig's birthday as is the tradition.

    Look forward to reading of Konga and of Giggers too.

    GBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzuh! Missed ol' Giggers. Looking forward to see him in action in the baking darkness of the Konga...

    ReplyDelete
  3. M C, I've really enjoyed your posts, especially the scenarios, so I nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you that's very kind. Glad you enjoy the posts.

    Floor and furniture are done. Just have to figure out where a few more things can go and then Giggers can get cracking.

    ReplyDelete